Awarded TV Chef to take on classes in PRAXIS Culinary Academy!
Awarded Chef Leonidas Koutsopoulos, who is well known in the Greek public, mainly due to his participation as one of the judges in the culinary reality show “Master Chef”, will be one of the culinary instructors in IEK PRAXIS since September this year.
The talented and beloved chef will be conveying his knowledge and passion for cooking exclusively to the students of IEK PRAXIS, thus contributing to creating excellent young professionals.
Through daily classes, as well as seminars and master classes, Leonidas Koutsopoulos will be a member of PRAXIS “dream team” of chefs who teach in this established and respected culinary academy.
Who is Chef Leonidas Koutsopoulos
- He is the Executive Chef and co-owner of Feedέλ Urban Gastronomy Restaurant (downtown Athens) as well as Feedέλ Assador Restaurant (in Glyfada, Athens), both awarded with Greek Cuisine Awards
- His first steps in culinary excellence was in the renowned Semiramis Restaurant
- He further pursued his career in London, working with Chef Gordon Ramsey.
- On his return to Greece he collaborated with Chef Jerom Seres, thus obtaining their first Michelin Star.
- He also worked in the renowned MUGARITZ Restaurant, In San Sebastian, Spain, at the time when this restaurant was ranked as the 3rd Best Restaurant in the world
- In Greece again, he took over the well-known and awarded ALERIA Restaurant.
Since then, he joined the Master Chef Competition show, as the Food and Beverage Producer in the beginning and as one of the three judges, since last year.